Fri, Apr 17|
JCI USA Bahamas Cruise
Carnival Cruise Lines — Carnival Conquest
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2020, 3:30 PM EDT – Apr 20, 2020, 3:30 PM EDT
Bahamas, Departure from Miami, FL, USA
About the event
• 3 Night Bahamas Cruise • Departs from and Returns to Miami, Florida • Friday, April 17, 2020 at 3:30 pm to Monday, April 20, 2020 at 8:00 am • Ports-of-call include a Fun Day at Sea, and Nassau, The Bahamas
To Register and Book Your Cruise, fill this form and Contact: Brooke Anderson (312) 543-1136 email@example.com 9:00am-4:00pm CST, Monday-Thursday
Cruise fare – Fare Includes taxes, fees and gratuities
Cabins for 1st and 2nd Guests: Prices listed are Per Person (based on double occupancy)
8D – Balcony $558.61
8C – Balcony. $548.61
8B – Balcony $546.61
6B – Ocean View $466.61
Cabins for 3rd and/or 4th Guests: Prices listed are Per Person
8D – Balcony $243.61
8C – Balcony. $243.61
8B – Balcony $243.61
6B – Ocean View. $243.61
All rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Single occupancy cabin is double the rate.
Prices include all applicable taxes, fees, port expenses and gratuities.
To facilitate, we have engaged 3D Cruise Partners. Their staff will be your first contact to book your cruise. They will initiate your booking with Carnival Cruise Lines to secure cabin type and number of passengers. If you prefer a cabin type not within the group rates, 3D will try to secure that for you, based on availability.
What is included?
- Complimentary casual and fine dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Award-winning Entertainment, including full Broadway shows
- Group Dine Time is at 8:15pm
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries per guest cabin on embarkation day
What is not included?
- Transportation/parking, internet, spa, casino, laundry, special activities, shore excursions
- Sodas, bottled waters and alcoholic beverages, specialty dining
Policies: Documentation, Children/Pregnancy:
- Carnival requires infants sailing on a cruise must be at least 6 months old as of the first day of the cruise
- Carnival prohibits any pregnant woman who has entered her 24th week of pregnancy or greater from sailing.
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be listed in each cabin.
- US citizens: you will need a valid US passport with 6 months validity OR an official Birth Certificate (not baby feet/hospital certificate) AND supporting Government Issued Photo ID.
- Non-US citizens: you will need a valid passport and necessary visa for entry into the US.
Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining & Spa: Once the initial reservation is complete, you will receive a booking number from 3D to access your reservation directly with Carnival Cruise Lines. You will then go directly to the Carnival website to book amenities, land tours, specialty dining, spa, etc. These are additional charges.
Deposits, Refunds, Final Payments, Cut-Off Dates and Cruise Insurance:
- Deposit at time of booking – $125 per person, due December 9th, 2019
- Deposits are fully refundable up to February 17th, 2020.
- Final payment is due February 10th, 2020.
- Trip insurance is available, ask 3D for details.
Group Participation Requirements: To participate in the group functions and dine in the same group block, reservations must be made through 3D Cruise Partners. Reservations booked directly with Carnival will not have access to the group’s functions.
BE A PART OF JCI USA HISTORY
BECOME AN AWARD SPONSOR
Every year at its Spring Convention, JCI USA recognizes the amazing contributions of its local chapters, state chapters, and members from across the country.
We hope you'll join us in this tradition by sponsoring an award. Below are the various opportunities still available for sponsors.
We will accept sponsorships until
March 15, 2022.
If you would like to sponsor awards in an amount other than those listed below, please send us an email and we will send you a custom invoice.
SINGLE PROJECT ENTRY AWARDS
Local Community Empowerment Program
Local Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Local U.N. Sustainable Development Goals Project
Local Peace Project
*Up to ten projects recognized per category
OUTSTANDING LOCAL ORG AWARDS
Howard: Local Chapter Annual Report
Whetsell: New Local Chapter
Youth Chapter Project
*Up to three projects recognized per category
OUTSTANDING STATE ORG AWARDS
Little: State Growth and Development Program
Wilson: State Organization
Top Growth State by number
Top Growth State by percentage
*Up to three states recognized per category
OUTSTANDING MEMBER AWARDS
Armbruster: Local Member
Brownfield: New Member
Mungesnast: Jaycee Family
Special Partner - 3 remaining
*Up to three leaders/members recognized per category
MAJOR RECOGNITION AWARDS
Vision: Top local chapter for innovation/agility in adversity
Empowerment: Member success beyond the Jaycees
Project of the Year - 1 recognized
Andrew G. Mungenast Founder's Plaque: New Chapters by a State - 2 states recognized
Cavelli - National Vice President of the Year - 1 recognized
*Up to three recognized per category unless otherwise noted